Sunday 16 May 2010

Facebook VS Myspace

As most of you know i have both a facebook...and a myspace. now what i want to talk about is how one is better than the other.some people prefer myspace because you "get to decorate your profile" and because you "can express yourself on your profile", but other people would rather be on facebook because...well im still trying to figure that one out! but really with facebook, people believe that there are more "active" users and you can easily find your friends or some old bulls**t like that. now to me, facebook looks kind of...boring! what i mean is that i like to decorate my profile and personalize it to show what kind of person i am but with facebook...well it just doesnt offer that kind of personalization that im looking for. Now i still like it...to an extent only because of the apps that are on there but those apps get bland after a while and i just dont like that. Now that i brought up the topic about apps theres another thing i want to mention.you see the thing is that when i go on to myspace and i get a notification, its usually because of a new message or comment or whatever but when i go on facebook, FRICKEN DAMN!! i get 200 notifications from my apps!! not from people... but my APPS!! i like going on to myspace and see that people actually went on my profile and commented something not a machine messaging me about "do you think _________ would jump off a cliff while inappropriately touching himself in mid air?" NOOOOO!! WHAT KIND OF F**KEN QUESTION IS THAT!? I WISH I COULD JUST TAKE FACEBOOK AND do you wanna know something else? i get more random friend requests on facebook than on myspace. i mean i thought myspace was bad enough with 10 hundred pedophiles trying to see my pictures and get my address but DAMNNNNNNNN!!! I dont even know any of those people that request me!! facebook is like...Pedophile land or something. you know i bet they go an app for pedophiles where they can all just "get along!" since facebook has every app you can think of. but you know the real question i want from everyone is which one do you think is better?myspace or facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment